Sunday, July 8, 2007







I was reading someones blog....geez I forgot her name already....LOL Well anyway, she posted a picture of her mini poodle Molly, so I just had to show off my Magic. They are twins !! Magic just got a haircut.

I rescued him from a local park. A man was going to leave him chained to a softball field fence !! Luckily I was able to talk to the man and ended up walking out of the park with him. That was 5/15/03....he was 7 months old.

I brought him into our fur family of our dog Noah and two cats, Lorca and Bear (Bear has since moved to Arizona). They all get along great.

Have a great day and for those who live where it is hot (like here today) stay cool !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Magic does look like little Molly. Actually, Molly is my mom's dog but I have a cream miniature poodle myself, Mia. I LOVE poodles. I am so glad that you rescued poor Magic. We have two rescue dogs ourselves. Great picture Magic!

Michele said...

Never thought I would like a poodle, but he is wonderful. My other dog Noah was 120 lbs, now that he is old he lost 20 lbs. I was use to big dogs, but Magic is just the right size for this old lady !!